BYOB! Bring your own brushes that is...
A fresh, clean set of your very own brushes. Whether you're doing your makeup at home, getting your makeup professionally done for an event (someday soon we hope) or testing a new eyeshadow at a trusted salon, having your own brush set ensures that you get the luxury of a perfect application while maintaining a safe, sanitary environment.
All brushes are made in the USA (yay!) Grab one for yourself or add on our Brush Pouch and give it as a gift!
The Eye Brush Set contains 7 unique brushes (from left to right):
1. Precision Powder Stipple Brush ($23) – This is the perfect brush to apply just the right amount of foundation or bronzer to your skin. The soft bristles blend products into the skin for a natural finish. Apply foundation by spreading an even layer of product onto your face and then buffing it in for an airbrushed finish. Or apply bronzer starting under your cheekbone, working your way towards the ear.
2. Precision Shadow Brush ($12) – The Precision Shadow Brush is the perfect shadow brush. Apply eyeshadow evenly to large areas of the eyelid on the flat side, then apply shadow under the eye using the brush on its edge to create a smokey look. The brush features soft yet firm bristles with an oval shape that's gentle enough to use on the delicate skin around your eyes.
3. Tapered Brow Brush ($9) – I recommend this brush highly. I totally prefer brush on brow to eyebrow pencil if you are looking for brows that look perfect yet natural. To help create the perfect brow, use the Kinetics tapered brow brush. Apply the Kinetics brush on brow powder to the brush, tap the excess powder off the brush and apply to brow. Use the tip of the brush to fill in small, bare areas.
4. Blender Brush ($12) – a must have in every kit! The soft, fluffy bristles allow you to apply shadow over your entire lid and then blend out the excess. This is the perfect brush for creating soft gradients or for blending out a smoky eye.
5. Small Fluff Brush ($8.50) – Perfect all around eye shadow brush. Applies just the right amount of shadow to the lid. Use as an all over shadow brush and to highlight the center of the lid and under the brow bone.
6. Cream Shadow/Concealer Brush ($13.50) – The smooth synthetic fibers of this brush are specifically designed for applying cream shadows, concealer, and shadow base.
7. Small Stipple Brush ($16.50) – If you love a sheer buildable blush on your cheeks this brush will save the day. Whether you have a highly pigmented blush you’ve been afraid to use or are just uncomfortable applying blush the stipple brush will help you build up the color to your desired finish with ease and perfection. This brush can be used with any powder or cream blush.
Add on a Brush Pouch – perfect for travel or just to keep your brushes safe and dust-free get it here
Brush Care: To clean brushes use a mild shampoo and warm or cold water. Use Dawn dish detergent (containing chloroxylenol) once a week to kill bacteria and viruses. Allow to air dry.