Triple Action C Serum prevents signs of aging while protecting your skin from future damage. Vitamin C is a well-known antioxidant which protects the skin from UV radiation damage. Reverse the damaging effects of excessive exposure to the sun and UV radiation or also known as photo aging (age spot), which causes oxidative damage in skin cells. Naturally boosts collagen and elastin production, stimulating cell renewal revealing a youthful, luminous complexion. Triple Action C Serum contains ingredients such as green tea, aloe vera and willow herb extract that will leave your skin feeling supple and smooth.
How it works: Triple Action C Serum naturally boosts collagen and elastin production, stimulating cell renewal revealing a youthful, luminous complexion. Shields skin from free radical damage and protects against oxidative stress (the factors that lead to premature aging, loss of elasticity, and hyperpigmentation). Whole leaf aloe vera has natural anti-inflammatory products that calm the skin while reducing redness. Aloe vera also is used to hydrate and soften the skin making this a good product for sensitive skin types. Green tea, a know antioxidant fights pre mature aging by eliminating free radical and pollutants from your skin.
Who is it for: For all skin types
Directions for use: Use Triple Action C Serum mornings, apply sparingly to entire face and neck after cleansing and toning.
- No animal testing
- Net weight – 1 oz
CLICK HERE to see why we love Vitamin C products so much!
- Use in the morning after cleansing and toning
- Apply sparingly over the face, neck, and décolleté with fingertips
- Whole leaf aloe vera gel – a known healing, and anti-inflammatory agent that provides vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes. This natural emollient soothes, softens and hydrates the skin
- Vitamin C – Promotes collagen growth, firming and regenerative properties as they protect against damage from free radicals. Augments the skin’s ability to neutralize reactive oxygen free radicals that are created by the ultraviolet radiation, thereby preventing photo damage to skin.
- Canadian Willow herb Extract – This higly potent extract has anti-irritant and antimicrobial properties. Especially soothing to irritated areas of the skin.
- Green Tea – a potent antioxidant with anti-inflammatory benefits
- Ceramides – Known to protect the skin, improve hydration and regulate cells. Are necessary for the skin’s water –retention capacity as well as for cell regulation.
- Ozonized Oryza Sativa (Rice) Callus Culture Extract – known to protect the skin, improve hydration and regulate cells. Are necessary for the skin’s water-retention capacity as well as for cell regulation