Apply our Hydrating Night Cream before bed and wake up to soft, moisturized skin. This concentrated, whipped crème with a unique skin-softening complex, attracts water to the cells and locks it in for optimal hydration all-day. Skin is nourished, glowing and hydrated without any residual oiliness.
Why you need it:
– Deeply hydrates skin using Macadamia Nut & Aloe
– Prevents aging
– Perfect for dry skin
– Soothes itchy/irritated skin
How it works: The key benefits of the Hydrating Night Cream is keeping your skin properly hydrated in order to keep your skin supple, smooth and flexible. Macadamia nut oil nourishes the skin and helps keep moisture in by slowing down evaporation. Macadamia nut oil also helps to prevent fine lines and wrinkles as well as helps fade scars. The Hydrating Night Cream contains Aloe barbadensis gel which not only helps hydrate skin but also soothes irritated skin. This is an essential ingredient that makes Hydrating Night Cream perfect for anyone with dry, itchy skin. Another very beneficial ingredient in the Night Cream is Squalane which is well known for its anti-aging properties. Squalane contains many properties that help the skin age gracefully as well as containing anti-inflammatory properties that are beneficial for acne and eczema prone skin.
Who is it for: For normal/dry and severely dry skin.
Directions for use: Apply Hydrating Night Cream in the evening to cleansed and toned skin. For best results use with either Daily Hydrating Moisturizer with SPF 30 or Triple Action Brightening Day Lotion with SPF 50 in the morning.
- No animal testing
- Net weight 2.25 oz
Click here to see what other products we use in our basic skincare routine
Smooth evenly over cleansed face and neck, massaging gently with upward strokes. P.M.(I prefer to use Kinetics moisturizer with SPF for Day)
- Patented Hydra Patch Technology- uses a synergistic combination of natural moisturizing factors and skin protectants to help reduce dehydrating and render skin supple, smooth and more flexible
- Macadamia nut oil- nourishes and lubricates skin, as it slows the evaporation rate of moisture
- Squalane- hydrates and softens
- Aloe barbadensis gel- hydrates and soothes, helping to relieve the discomfort, burning and itching associated with dry skin