Smooth, youthful looking skin can be yours with the Peptide Wrinkle Relaxing Cream. This unique product relaxes your muscles which prevents and repairs wrinkles and increases skin elasticity. Within approximately 8 weeks of consistent use you can expect to see a 45% reduction in wrinkle depth, 20%reduction in facial muscle contraction, 19.5% improvement in skin tone, 16% improvement in lifting. It's all the benefits of botox without the discomfort, toxicity and at a lower cost.
Why you need it:
– Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
– Peptides relax muscle contractions
– Heals & repairs skin cells
– Firms/tightens skin by preventing collagen & elastin breakdown
How it works: Collagen and elastin are essential for keeping the skin firm and tight, but as we age our bodies natural production of collagen slows down. A combination of two peptides that work synergistically inhibit muscle contraction while simultaneously increasing collagen and elastin production. Peptide Wrinkle Relaxing Cream is formulated with Matrixyl 3000 a patented lipopeptide that creates a healing and repair response in the dermis of the skin as it stimulates Collagen 1, Fibronectin and Hyaluronic Acid. Peptide Wrinkle Relaxing Cream helps prevent collagen and elastin breakdown for firmer, more resilient skin while healing existing damage and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Squalane, Macadamia and Hazelnut oils hydrate and moisturize the skin for a smoother, softer complexion.
Who is it for: For all skin types
Directions for use: Use morning and evening after cleansing and toning the skin. Peptide Wrinkle Relaxing Cream must be used continuously in order to get results.
- No animal testing
- Net weight 2 oz
This treatment crème can be used both in the morning and at night but must be used on a continuous basis in order to get results. Use daily for best results.
- Matrixyl 3000- helps to prevent collagen and elastin breakdown for a firmer, more resilient skin
- Tetrapeptide 3 molecules- reduces the release of neurotransmitters, the mechanism that signals facial muscles to contract
- Squalane, Macadamia and Hazelnut Oils- for moisturization and hydration