Get younger, firmer feeling skin with the Vitamin C Cream. This light weight cream contains stable Vitamin C, Aloe Vera, Grape Seed Oil, RNA-DNA and deeply penetrating antioxidants to protect the skin from the aging effects of free radicals. Studies show that Vitamin C aids in the repair of sun-damaged skin as well as helps collagen synthesis, which results in firmer, tighter skin.
How it works: The Vitamin C Cream uses a blend of natural ingredients to increase your skins natural collagen production while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Whole leaf aloe vera has natural anti-inflammatory products that calm the skin while reducing redness. Aloe vera also is used to hydrate and soften the skin making this a good product for sensitive skin types. Vitamin C increases the production of collagen and protects against damage from free radicals preventing wrinkles and skin sagging. Grape seed oil is a natural antioxidant that repairs sun damage, reduces the appearance of scar tissue, fine lines and wrinkles and firms the skin. Vitamin C Cream also contains RNA and DNA. These ingredients work together to promote healthy skin cell growth and strengthen cells. Now available in two sizes!
Who is it for: For all skin types
Directions for use: Use daily, apply to entire face and neck after cleansing and toning.
- No animal testing
- Net weight Small – 1 oz, Large- 2 oz
Apply as light moisturizer to entire face and neck.
- Whole leaf aloe vera gel – a known healing, and anti-inflammatory agent that provides vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes. This natural emollient soothes, softens and hydrates the skin
- Chitosan Ascorbate – Forms of Vitamin C that provide natural healing and regenerative properties, as they protect against damage from free redicals
- Grape seed oil – a proven antioxidant and a rich source of vital nutrients including flavonoids and fruit acids
- RNA-DNA – The DNA protein provides the basis for healthy skin cells. RNA, found in the nucleus and cytoplasm of cells, carries out instructions from DNA to build and strengthen cells.